Sharing about our life as a family, about the Lord and our life in Him
posted by Colin and Cyana Gaffney @ 3:41 PM 2 comments
Hi you two. Congratulations on the baby! I'm due May 31...Clint and I are getting really excited to meet him. Glad to see you're doing well!Blessings,Christel
Wow Cyana you are huge! :) I'm really excited for you two and I am praing for a safe not-too-premature delivery and hopefully a swift 'travail'...God bless!!Liz
Post a Comment
<< Home
This is our family. Mostly a diary of our daughter and her growing up. Arrggh it goes so fast but it's so much fun
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Hi you two. Congratulations on the baby! I'm due May 31...Clint and I are getting really excited to meet him. Glad to see you're doing well!
Blessings,
Christel
Wow Cyana you are huge! :) I'm really excited for you two and I am praing for a safe not-too-premature delivery and hopefully a swift 'travail'...
God bless!!
Liz
Post a Comment
<< Home