Parenthood is great!!
It has been a very, very long time since I've posted anything, I know, but what can I say? I've been thouroughly enjoying being a daddy to my beautiful, precious daughter. Things are going really well in our lives, Cyana recovered well, she's lost almost all of her pregnancy weight, she looks great, she really, really loves being a mom. I am so proud as a husband to have a wife that is such an excellent mother to Olivia. I just love watching the two of them interacting and to see how much they love each other. She really is terrific at knowing Olivia and knowing how to take care of her and calm her down when she's fussy and just care for her. I love being a daddy, it is so great, I couldn't imagine my life now without her, she is such a delight to have. The Lord has blessed us soooooo abundantly with such an amazing daughter, she really does make it easy to be her parents. Olivia is doing well, growing fast, a little too fast for our liking, parents aren't kidding when they say that time really flies by once you have kids. It's so true, I can't believe that she's already two months today. That's so bizarre that she's been with us that long. Olivia is such a quick learner and STRONG.... just like her daddy, ha ha. Since she was born, she had amazing next control already and it's still not fully "control" but she is really strong. She really likes to stand, with our help of course and she is talking to us so much with all of her coos and her sounds. I've never heard a baby make the sounds that she makes, it is really hilarious. The many experiences of parenthood are such a delight, some a little gross, some gut wrenching funny and some a little heartbreaking (especially hearing her cry when she's worked up). Olivia sleeps very well, again taking after her parents, and we really haven't had much for sleepless nights since she's been around. We are so incredibly blessed.
Well, for now, just the quick update, but I'll start writing more frequently again.
God bless,
Colin


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home