Friday, November 30, 2007

Winter Is Here

Olivia was finally able to try on her snowsuit on Wednesday. She looked so warm and snug, she had me wishing that they made adult size and adult car seats. What a way to travel :) Especially during the upcoming weekend when it is going to be in the -20's... yuck!!







Here are a couple of pictures of her tooth... which I was finally able to capture :) :) :)





And some other pictures that I thought were just too cute!!





And of course a video

This one made me think of someone at an office trying to drink their cup of coffee while most of their attention is on their work (heehee).... it is so adorable!!


1 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Jana said...

Oooh - Cyana, Colin!!!
This is so amazing! God is SO good - it's unbelievable!!!
I talked to Vanessa today and she told me about you guys and your little Olivia! And since I couldn't reach you in any other way, I started a blogger-blog myself! ;)
You're SO blessed!
Lots of love and a big hug - and I'd love to hear from you guys, how you're doing (well, obviously pretty well!) and so on...

God bless you!!!

Jana =o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home