Monday, August 20, 2007

JOY JOY JOY
I really can't believe what a joy it is being a mom. I love being able to spend each day with our little one and see her grow and change. It is amazing to see her little personality emerge more and more. Olivia is full of smiles and loves to talk. Her coos, little noises, and facial expressions constantly have Colin and I in stitches. God has truly blessed us with an amazing baby and I praise Him every day for this amazing gift. She is 2 and 1/2 months old already and is fast approaching 3 months. I am so glad that I have decided to stay at home... I really couldn't imagine missing any of her moments as she interacts and learns about her surroundings. Here are some of her current pictures... hope you enjoy them. You can click on each one to see it larger if you like :)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home