Yup it's true... on March 10th Olivia took her first unassisted steps. It was amazing to watch. Sadly we didn't get a video of it that we could put on the blog (there were all too big). But here is a picture of the event....
This is one of my favorite sleepers it says "Danger - contents Giggle under pressure"... but no giggles in this picture... Olivia has one of the best pouts I have ever seen :)
Olivia and I go for a lot of walks around our neighborhood and here are a couple of her on one of those walks.
Enjoying the wind...
Then a puppy went by and she couldn't take her eyes off of it. When ever she sees an animal, squeals fill the air.
Then she had enough and was telling me it was time to go home...
Some cute chowing down pictures. When I do her hair like this I think she looks so much like Pebbles off of the Flintstones.
Livy's first Easter. We went over to her cousins for a egg hunt. Didn't help find any eggs but she loved watching the kids run around.
All in all it has been a great and amazing month. One of my favorite moments with her was when I was making some baby food a couple of days ago and as I was about to clean up I noticed her sitting very still on the floor by my feet. She was sitting, sort of like the picture above and her tiny, chubby pointer finger was extended and was poking at a pea. I must have dropped one and she of course tracked it down and was pushing it around. So I stopped cleaning up and got down on the kitchen floor with her and we literally played with that pea, pushing it back and forth, for like 10 or 15 minutes. Kids are amazing teachers of "stopping to smell the flowers". Thanks baby girl :)


1 Comments:
so fun that she's walking!! she's so big!! and cute! :) i agree, her pout is pretty great!! hope you guys are doing well! thanks for sharing pics!
Post a Comment
<< Home