Olivia is turning one this weekend (June 1st) so this will be the last set of pictures and videos from when she is "0" :)
Olivia & Colin playing in an almost empty mall after closing time.
Olivia loves broccoli... probably because I ate so much of it while I was pregnant. She gets it everywhere though... if you look closely you can see the little pieces sticking out of her nose. Even after I wash her down I have to keep an eye out for broccoli boogies because I can sometimes find them in her nose hours after she's down eating... haha.
A lot ends up in her lap during a meal of broccoli....
And here is a video of her enjoying the broccoli.... mmm
Olivia loves Colin's Guitar
MMM... but maybe she likes it a little too much... she was not happy when Daddy wouldn't let her touch it while he was tuning it.
It's crazy how many Cheerios this girl can eat. We were in the mall the other day and I let her play with the Cheerios container (not thinking). She got them opened and had dumped them all over her lap and the stroller. But of course I didn't realize it and by the time I did, we had left a Cheerios trail behind us. Oh my little Gretel :)
Thanks so much everyone for all your comments. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed this first year (even though it went so fast). And Livia, baby girl, I am so glad God decide to wait to give us you. I can't express the amount of joy that fills my heart when ever I look at you, hug you, hear you laugh, or even just think about you. Thanks for an awesome year sweetheart.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home